£250 for your chosen school or charity upon successful sale of your house*
In our 25th year, Waterfords are delighted to give something back to our communities with a special campaign supporting our local schools and charities.
How does it work?
Why choose us?
- Book one of our agents to give you a current market appraisal.
- Agree terms and instruct us to sell your property. At this point we will ask where you'd like to donate your £250.
- Waterfords market and sell your house.
- Upon completion of the sale and receipt of our fees, £250 will be donated to your chosen school or charity.
- We are a local, independent firm who have been in business for 25 years - we can confidently tell you what works and what doesn't when it comes to selling your house.
- We have over 980 independently verified Trustpilot reviews which have given us 4.9 out of 5 for our service.
- We will work hard to sell your property - 40% of the houses that went on the market with us in January 2020 sold within the month.
*Terms and Conditions for the schools/charity promotion
- The promotion will be available from 1st March 2020 until 1st September 2020. This period may be extended at our discretion.
- The promotion is subject to a minimum fee as per the standard instruction agreement.
- In order to enter this promotion the vendor will agree to Waterfords Estate Agents having sole selling rights for 20 weeks, as per the standard instruction agreement.
- In entering this promotion the vendor agrees to have a 'For Sale' board erected at the property.
- Money will only be donated to the chosen school or charity after completion and payment of the sales fee to Waterfords Estate Agent. Should the sale be unsuccessful, payment will not be made.