Waterfords has numerous branches across Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire and is an industry expert in Residential Sales, Lettings, Land and New Homes. We are proud to be an independent with a strong family feel and have won multiple nationally recognised estate agency awards run by the Sunday Times, the Negotiator Magazine and The British Property Awards.
Waterfords has been operating since 1995 and has a fantastic record of internal career progression.
City and Guilds approved training is offered to all employees. Waterfords has a high employee engagement score and we take the opportunity to receive feedback from all employees.
If you would like to discuss any of our roles further, please contact the HR Manager or pop into one of our branches and chat to our team if you want to know what it's like to work for us.
If you are interested in working for us then please apply by sending your CV to
Property Consultant: Yateley
Waterfords has a wonderful opportunity to join a lively fun team in the centrally located town of Yateley.
The Property Consultant responsibilities are:
• Making Outbound Calls.
• Tenaciously seeking and creating new business.
• Keeping in contact with customers and keeping them up to date with their sale and purchase.
• Progressing sales through to completion.
• Delivering leaflets.
• Generating new business by networking and door-knocking.
The Property Consultant role is a sales role therefore you will be required to work to targets and have a passion ‘to sell’ and be target orientated.
The Candidate for the Property Consultant Role
• Self-motivated and determined to succeed against agreed performance indicators.
• Must have a minimum of 1 years experience within a sales environment and/or an estate agency environment
• Excellent communication skills are a must; you must be confident enough to approach and discuss sales opportunities with potential customers.
• You must be resilient and have the ability to manage customer rejection.
• Commission is not capped.
As a Property Consultant you will be required to work a 5 day week 0830 – 1800. Every other Saturday is worked, with day off in the week off if you have worked the Saturday.
There is the opportunity to join a pension scheme. There is also a life assurance scheme (upon successful completion of a trial). Training will be given on the role and there is the opportunity to train through an agency standard package which is City and Guilds accredited.
You must have a driving licence, business class insurance and access to a vehicle for work.
£25k to £30 k OTE
Our priority is the safety of our staff and customers.
We are able to offer viewings, property visits and in-person valuations while following strict hygiene procedures.
We encourage you to contact us online or by phone if possible. Most of our staff will be working from the safety of their homes, however, we do understand that sometimes you have to visit us in branch.
Camberley - 01276 66566, Camberley@waterfords.co.uk
Chobham - 01276 858589, Chobham@waterfords.co.uk
Fleet - 01252 623333, Fleet@waterfords.co.uk
Yateley - 01252 870222, Yateley@waterfords.co.uk
Lettings - 01252 623330, Lettings@waterfords.co.uk